Friday, January 5, 2024

Psychotropic drugs

I'm not saying that psychotropic drugs are fundamentally bad, but I don't want to be dependent on them. I've always managed to live without psychotropic drugs and I want to continue to live without them. I wouldn't want side effects and I wouldn't want them to have a negative impact on me. They may help some people, but the pharmaceutical industry is a big money machine and I don't want to support it. I also doubt that every single one of these diagnoses really exists.

I also tried to get people off psychotropic drugs because I wanted to help them, but maybe there are people who need them, but I find psychotropic drugs questionable.

A work colleague of mine is taking medication (or medications) for psychosis. Maybe he needs it because psychosis isn't funny, but I still find these medications questionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment